ABOUT GOLDEN SOURCE CONSULTANTS:
Golden Source Consultants is an Atlanta-based management consulting firm, founded in 2012, with a focus on process improvement, project management, business strategy, and training development. GSC was founded to be a dominant and boutique consulting firm which delivers high quality services. We aim to be the standard against which all other firms are measured. Our team of PMP and Six Sigma certified consultants draw from a wealth of cross-functional industry experience, making them uniquely qualified to provide thoughtful, impactful, and sustainable business solutions.
In the GSC Associate Program, we focus on developing emerging undergraduate, MBA, and veteran talent to build a strong consulting team from the bottom up. They are being developed by Managers who have at least one professional certification and/or an MBA. This ensures that our talent is trained by those who are passionate, experienced, and qualified. Every Associate goes through a 2-year program that contains 20 days of concentrated training, project rotations, and an external leadership coach focused on developing their soft skills.
We're looking to grow the GSC Associate Program in 2020. The ideal candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in the fields related to, but not limited to; business, computer science, or engineering. Ideal candidates should be passionate about learning, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a demonstrated ability to work independently in fast moving environments.
• Understanding of project team management
• Understanding of basic total quality management principles, such as Six Sigma and LEAN
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and address problems creatively
• Ability to work effectively, both independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%; frequency is dependent on the office location and project assignments
• Technical MS Office Programs - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences, or similar field
• Strong academic performance and involvement in extracurricular activities
• Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA and equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Internship in Fortune 500 or management consulting preferred
Your application was submitted successfully.