Are you a sales executive looking for your next career move with potential for equity? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professional services experience and demonstrate selling attributes, strategies, and techniques you may be interested in an opportunity with Golden Source Consultants.
Golden Source Consultants is a boutique consulting firm poised for scaling over the next year. We are focused on delivering best in class professional services to private equity backed firms in the healthcare sector up to $500 million in revenues. Our unique model creates instant leverage with high quality output.
ABOUT GOLDEN SOURCE CONSULTANTS:
Golden Source Consultants is an Atlanta-based management consulting firm, founded in 2012, with a focus on process improvement, project management, business strategy, and training development. GSC was founded to be a dominant boutique consulting firm which delivers high quality services. We aim to be the standard against which all other firms are measured. Our team of PMP and Six Sigma certified consultants draw from a wealth of cross-functional industry experience, making them uniquely qualified to provide thoughtful, impactful, and sustainable business solutions.
In the GSC Associate Program, we focus on developing emerging undergraduate, MBA, and veteran talent to build a strong consulting team from the bottom up. They are being developed by Managers who have at least one professional certification and/or an MBA. This ensures that our talent is trained by those who are passionate, experienced, and qualified. Every Associate goes through a 2 year program that contains 20 days of concentrated training, project rotations, and an external leadership coach focused on developing their soft skills.
We're looking to grow the GSC Associate Program in 2019 and are seeking a sales professional who is passionate about our mission and vision to help us scale the foundation that has been built.
The Golden Source Consultants Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for selling all firm services –project management, business process design, strategy, and training development - to new prospective GSC clients and, in select situations, existing clients. As a Sales Executive you will:
- Build relationships with targeted companies and key executives to understand needs, map those needs to firm capabilities, and close sales
- Drive targeting efforts
- Develop and implement specific sales strategies to drive awareness, lead generation, and opportunity identification
- Assist market-facing practitioners with qualifying and winning opportunities
- Work with GSC leadership to develop and execute a “go-to market” strategy
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close opportunities across our multiple offerings
- Influence decision makers at the highest levels within any assigned account
- Demonstrate superior knowledge and execution of the sales process and consistently applying the sales process in pursuits
- Educate and/or lead others in effecting selling
- Coordinate with marketing professionals to develop and execute effective campaigns and events
- Organize and support various centers of influence and complimentary service providers
- Demonstrate strong personal sales management discipline with a long term view to building a business development team
- Demand management, i.e., working with the practitioners to determine the details and approach
- Foster relationships, develop consensus, and team with other elements of the Firm to appropriately target, pursue and close engagements
- Meet specific business relationship goals at assigned accounts and report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership and performance manager
- 5-10 years experience managing complex clients, while professional services characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Proven consistent track record of delivering $2 million+ revenue per annum
- Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and GSC service offerings
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Lead or support practice sales management activities
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Adept at making presentations
- Undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future and have the ability to travel regularly